Weekend recipe - Chocolate and Cherry Sourdough

I used a recipe from thefreshloaf.com where JMonkey posted this recipe:

120 grams or 1/2 cup active sourdough starter (100% hydration)
340 grams or 2.25 cups bread flour
 8 grams or 1 1/8 tsp salt
210 grams or 3/4 cup + 3 Tbs Water 
150 grams or 1 cup dried tart cherries
 125 grams or 1 scant cup big chunks of chocolate

I mixed the following:

120 grams of starter
300 grams bread flour
210 grams of water

After mixing, I let it sit for about 20 minutes, and then added

40 grams bread flour and 8 grams of salt

I let that bulk ferment for about 12 hours

Near the end of the bulk ferment, I poured a cup of boiling water over the cherries and let them soak for about 20 minutes.  I then drained and dried the cherries.

I then chopped up one bar of Black & Green 70% chocolate (100 grams, as that what the bars of most chocolates come in) and mixed it with the cherries.

I then dumped the dough out and stretched it out into a rectangular shape.

I dumped 1/4 of the Cherry/Chocolate mixture into the center of the rectangle and then folded one of the open bits of dough over the Cherry/Chocolate mixture.  I then placed another 1/4 of the Cherry/Chocolate mixture on the newly visible dough, and then folded the last open bit of dough over the Cherry/Chocolate mixture.

Then turned the entire slab of dough 90 degrees and stretched it out some more and repeated the process.

I let the dough rest about 15 minutes, and shaped it into a boule, and placed it into a well-floured banneton.

There wasn't enough time left in the day to let it rise and be able to bake it, so I covered it with cling wrap and put it in the refrigerator.

I got home from work yesterday and pulled the dough out, and placed it in a warm place to come up to room temperature.  After about 3 hours, I heated the oven, with the baking stone and steam catcher, to 450.  I turned the bread out onto the bread peel, sliced it with my lame, spritzed it heavily with water and slid it onto the stone.  I then covered it with the steam catcher and let it bake for 30 minutes.  At that point, I removed the steam catcher and baked it for another ten minutes.

Below are the results: