3.01.2011

Artire - Featured Shop - UniqueNique

UniqueNique is a member of the On Fire for Handmade guild that I belong to on artfire.  While her selection is not huge, it is diverse and gorgeous.  She offers unique and original handmade jewelry. The shop features different styles, from delicate to bold, classic to unusual. If you're into glass of various colors, shapes and sizes, you'll probably find it in her shop.  She uses glass, dichroic, copper wire, sterling wire, crystals and many different kinds of beads.

She's originally from South Africa, so I bet she's got a charming accent, but moved to the U.S. in 2001.

Give  look at some of the items in her shop:







4 comments:

UniqueNique said...

Thank you so much for the feature - it is much appreciated. I am building up inventory in the shop. So glad you had a look around and yes I have an accent ;~D

FadedGrandeur said...

I so enjoyed reading this feature, and looking at the photos of your lovely jewellery.
I wonder if your accent is now a mix of South African and American??!!

Tangentine said...

Cool post.

Love her work.

Artophile said...

OOh, I love the third pendant!Very cool!