3.22.2011

Artfire - Item of the week in my shop - Baron Rollerball in Sunset Orange Spalted Maple



This pen is one of my favorites.  I just love the wood, even though I normally hate the burnt orange color as it's the school color for a rival university. To give it a little more exposure, I'm making it my item of the week.  As my item of the week, I'm offering a 10% discount on the pen to the first person interested.  Just drop me a comment or a tweet.




This is a Baron style pen with a rollerball refill turned out of a Spalted Maple blank that was tinted a Sunset Orange with satin hardware. It has a nice heft to it and is probably a good size for a man's hand. The cap for this pen screws onto the cap to close the pen, or to the end of the barrel to keep it close while writing. This pen takes Hauser refills.


0 comments: