3.06.2011

Aikido Friday Night - 3/4/11

Aikido players:  Tim, Trey, and Sal.

Ukemi:  Light ukemi.  I've discovered that my left sided air falls are non-functional.  I'm have to grab some time sometime soon to rebuild them to where they once were.

The Walk: Twice, as usual.

Releases: Trey worked with Sal

Techniques:

Trey worked through the first 5 with Sal on both sides.  Tim then had me work with Sal, as well.  It went pretty well.  Well enough that Sal was awarded his Yonkyu promotion!

Tim then had me do some more work on Yon Kata.  I was able to Ushiro waza kote gaeshi relatively quickly this evening.  I then continued on and worked on the last 6 of the kata.  The troublesome ones are, at the moment, Juji garami nage, and Tenkai kote kugiki.

Aftermath:

None of note.

0 comments: