7.12.2010

Weekend update

Friday

Aikido

Saturday

Blueberry muffins
Worked on the bike: made a rail for the back on which to place 3 taillights for visibility

Took a bike ride with helmet, shoes, light rail, etc.  I had my first wreck on the bike.  I was coming to a stop sign and could not get my feet out of the pedals.  With no momentum and no way to place my feet down, I fell over.  I landed firmly on my butt.  Luckily, nothing else was damaged.  I think the handle bar got a little scratch, but that's it.  It did take me a few minutes to get back up on the bike again.

Aikido
Dinner at Durango's
D&D  Well, we were supposed to, but the quorum vanished, so we didn't play

Sunday

Up at 5:30 am to go blueberry picking.  We managed 22 lbs in about 1.5 hours.  Then up to Conroe to get peaches.
Nap
Worked on preparing blanks for turning them into pens.
Grilled out T-Bones for dinner.
Started reading Julie & Julia.

0 comments: