7.17.2010

Aikido Friday Night - 07/16/10

Aikidokas: Tim, Trey, Brad, Sal, and Troy.  Tim was kind of on the sidelines watching, sometimes on the mat instructing.

Ukemi: I got  full warm-up set in, no big falls.  The bike bruise is noticeable if I'm just a little off.

The Walk: Twice. 

Releases: Worked with Troy and Sal.

Techniques:

I worked with Brad.  We spent the night on right-sided Hiki taoshi.  Started out with just the first off-balance and ended with the complete technique including the arm bar.  It went pretty well.  Next up is the left side for this technique and then Ude hineri.  I think that might be a bit of a challenge.

Trey wanted me to uke, at the end of class, for some Waki gatame variants.

Aftermath: The bike bruise got a little aggravated.  And I had a splitting headache at the end of class.

0 comments: