2.12.2007

The weekend

As I was leaving work on Friday, my lead came in and said that we needed to correct some defects over the weekend for a build Monday morning. Overtime had been approved.

Only problem was I was committed on Friday night and most of Saturday. So, I had to come in Saturday night and Sunday.

Friday night and most of Saturday I was filming a judo seminar our dojo was sponsoring with Bob Rea (6th Dan) as the instructor. I'm not certain how good the final result from the filming will be. I was extracting the video and a portion of it will be unusable. The camera did not completely overwrite the previous contents of the tapes. I don't know if this is a camera issue or a tape issue. I guess I'll get some new tapes and see.

And then my editing program crashed and I did not manage to save all of the extracted video before the crash. So, I have to go through and extract it all again.

I went in to work for around 10 hours over the weekend. I managed to get the defects I knew about resolved, I think.

In-laws come in this weekend. Kim and I both go to dentists tomorrow.

0 comments: