2.04.2007

Saturday at the Dojo 2/3

Aikidokas: Tim, Rob, Keith, and Shiela.

Ukemi: Not bad.

The Walk: nothing unusual.

Releases: Worked with Rob. The theme for the day was "working with someone my own height". It threw changes into everything. Still working on working with someone my height.

Techniques: Worked with Rob.

1-5:

Still working on initial off-balances. It applied to all 5 of the techniques.

Aftermath: I was not able to prepare for the session as I usually do. I normally apply a goodly amount of "Heet" to the shoulder. Unfortunately, I had to stand out in the cold for a couple of hours waiting for a plant sale. The "Heet" would have worn off before I got to the dojo and I didn't want to carry it around with me. I just don't want to do that too often.

Picked up 4 blueberry bushes and 1 avocado plant at the sale. Maybe they'll produce.

0 comments: