5.24.2010

Artfire: Featured Shop: Me!!

I'm the featured shop in my guild this week.  I'm thinking about running a special little promotion in addition to the Father's Day Sale (10% off of everything).

I do take custom orders.  If you see a pen style you like, but I don't have one in the type of wood you're looking for, let me know.  Something can be arranged.  The same can be said for the bottle stoppers.  Some of the wood can be difficult to get in a size appropriate for bottle stoppers, but don't hesitate to ask.

If you want to commission a stained glass piece, great!  I'd recommend that only if you're in the triangle of the 3 Texas metroplexes (Houston/DFW/Austin-San Antonio) as I'd prefer to be able to hand deliver them.

Here are a couple of the items I want to showcase this week:

viewable here

viewable here

viewable here.

Come on by!

0 comments: