10.11.2007

Wednesday Night at the Dojo 10/10

Aikidokas: Randy, Oliver, Brad and Trey

The Walk: as usual. Arm's a little iffy doing some of the motions, mainly the second one in which it is involved. My brain's a little frazzled, too. I forget where I am early in the steps involving the hands. Weird.

Ukemi: No rolls yet. I'm taking the time to do a little knee-walking instead.

Releases: round-robin with Oliver and Trey. I find I'm late when working with Trey. I'm not certain why that is.

Techniques:

We did some round-robin stuff. Oliver and I would do some reps on a technique and theyn Trey would get to tori.

Oliver and I worked on Gedan-ate and Ushiro-ate. It was great fun to actually work on learning the new method on one of our techniques.

We worked on Shomen-ate with Trey. He had several nice reps, it was great to see.

Aftermath: none of note.

0 comments: