4.05.2011

Armadillocon Art Show is ready for space requests!

I'm running the Art Show at ArmadilloCon (this one is number 33) again this year.  I think this is my 8th year to run it.  I sent out emails and snail mail packets last week, and I'm posting the information here, along with Armadillocon's website, just in case I missed anyone.  I had several emails returned as having bad email addresses and I expect to have the same thing happen with the snail mail packets.

We plan to have an Art Supply Swap for those artists who will be attending in person. If you have excess supplies you no longer need, bring them along. If you find something in the swap area/box/thingy, it's free for the taking. Any leftover supplies will be donated to a local school or charity.
Those artists who do get panel space this year, I'd really like you to use my on-line tool for entering your artwork information. It also lets you print out control sheets and bid sheets. Last year, I entered all artists' information myself. It helped me catch a number of math errors, but I'd prefer not to have to enter it all myself. When you sign up, I'll send you an email with the link to the website.

Here are the pdfs with the information on the show.  Don't hesitate to drop me a line if you've got questions.

Letter
Rules
Entry Form

0 comments: