9.08.2008

Aikido Friday Night - 9/5/08

Aikidokas: Tim, and Trey.

We had some visitors watching the session this evening. Potential students. Mature women. So, Sensei Tim spent some time talking to them while Trey and I did the usual things, with a bit of an ear out for stuff Sensei Tim wanted us to show.

As they left, they implied they'd be back next week. We'll see.

Ukemi: No big falls.

The Walk: Went ok.

Releases: With Trey.

Techniques:

All I remember of the techniques for the was the aikinage Sensei wanted me to try before the ladies left the dojo. It was cool, and generated a comment from the ladies: " I want to be able to do that."

I hit the timing right so that as Trey put down his foot, he wasn't able to put it down. His other foot was already in the air, so he got some air time on the fall. Not a lot, but some.

Aftermath: None of note, a good evening. Ibuprofen afterward.

0 comments: