6.21.2006

Another season down the tubes

Another volleyball season has come and gone. It was a disaster results-wise, but still a fun season. 6-21, counting games and not matches.

Last night we lost 19-21, 16-21 and 14-16. So it was very close, especially considering that we were playing with 5 players and the other team had 6 and the other team was the first place team.

I don't know what it was, but my hits were fairly effective. I think I had 5 or 6 and most of those landed in front of the 10 foot line. I only hit one down the line, the rest of them were cross-court shots.

I dug a couple of hard hit spikes as well. My serving has not been good for a couple of seasons. I think it's because of a strained muscle in my forearm that never gets a good chance to heal.

Next season starts in a couple of weeks, I think.


tag :

0 comments: