4.27.2006

Wednesday Night at the Dojo

Attendees: Sensei Tim, John, Robert, Keith, and Stanley.

Ukemi: did fairly well on both sides, better on the left this time. No real problems. Moon must have been in the right phase.

The Walk: Went well. I had a couple of mental lapses on the second iteration.

Releases: Sensei worked with me on these. Reminded me to keep unbendable, but relaxed , arm when doing them. I'm usually too tense.

Techniques: Sensei worked with me on 1-5. Went pretty well. He even took a Gaedan-ate. Technique was poor on that, but my impact into him was sufficient to generate the throw. Technique will improve.

Aftermath: Nothing of note. I think the senseis are alert to my time-in-rank and are trying to see that I get some work on the demonstration stuff in each class.

tag :

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom says "happy late birthday" because she forgot to call you!