4.11.2006

A day of milestones

3 milestones occurred on Friday. Two good, one neutral.

Neutral: the truck turned over to 100,000 miles

Good #1: One of my closest friends received a job offer that has him
running a scuba shop and gets him out of an under-appreciated position
at a place that abused his good nature. With a raise and a cut of the
gross income of the store.

Good #2: I received the job offer I've been waiting on for about two
months. I'm going back to the place that laid me off which, in
comparison to my current job, will have more money, cheaper benefits, a
shorter commute and more work.

I'd like to apologize if me and mine sucked the good karma out of your
area, wherever you may be.

The question for the moment is whether my current job will still send me
to Boston a week from Monday. The conference is paid for, I've bought
my airline ticket and reserved a hotel room.

Place your bets. :)

tag :

1 comments:

Poxbox said...

Hey... tell them you have to come so you can come to the Shodokan dojo in Salem. If I see you I'd love to ask you how our training differs from your own.