4.17.2006

Hey, Dude!

A weekend spent at the Mayan Dude Ranch in Bandera, Texas. My mom invited Kim and I to join her and my niece for a couple of days in Central Texas.

While growing up, I went there a couple of times and love the place. Kim and I went there once, a couple of years ago, while on a tour of Central Texas.

We rode horses a couple of times, got nicely sunburned, had some good food and did some dancing. Now I'm looking at acreage prices in the general vicinity of that ranch. We can't afford anything decent at the moment, but it sure is nice to look.

tag :

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! Rebecca got to ride horses while i had to play volleyball.

Actually, normally i would chose the latter; however she was in TX and i was just in Maryland. Therefore, she is luckier than i. am. yeah.