2.06.2013

Lunching out - La Brisa's on Clear Creek

I stopped by La Brisas on Clear Creek this past Friday.  I've passed it up the past because it looked too big.  It's not what I would call a dive.  I need to clear it off my list in my search for the new, go to spot.

Well, I was right.  It's huge.  You walk in past a fairly big dining room.  I was then taken further back, past about 3 or 4 good sized party rooms, through a small hallway and into a huge room.  It's easily as big, if not bigger that the building in which I work.  Past that room, was a patio about the same size.

So.  Dive?  No way.

I ordered Enchiladas Suizas (or whatever they call it).

I'm starting to work on a rating system for Mexican restaurants.  Each of the below categories is out of a possible 5

Atmosphere: 1
Green Salsa: 4
Red Salsa: 3
Chips: 5
Rice: 5
Beans (charro): 5
Enchiladas: 4

It scored really well.  If it weren't for the atmosphere, I'd try it again.




La Brisa On The Creek on Urbanspoon

0 comments: