2.10.2012

Lunching out: Black Pearl Oyster Bar

I was down in Galveston last week for jury duty. I spent most of four days on the island, so I had a number of opportunities to dine down there. On the first day, after I was released for the day, I went down near the Strand for lunch at the Black Pearl Oyster Bar.

They do specialize in oysters but, iirc, they did not have any that day. I, instead, chose their fish tacos. You can choose to have the fish grilled, fired, or blackened. I chose blackened. The tacos were nicely prepared with a good chipotle sauce to add to them, if you so chose. The sauce did make a nice addition to the meal.

I added a slice of cheesecake that was nicely done but, I suspect, not made at the restaurant.

Overall, a thumbs up for the meal.

Black Pearl Oyster Bar & Grille on Urbanspoon

0 comments: