1.17.2012

Movie ranking from 2011

Below are the movies that I saw in 2011 with the ratings I gave them in the blog posting about them. They may not have come out in 2011, but I saw them for the first time this past year.

Tron: Legacy : 3
True Grit : 3
Tangled : 4
The Adjustment Bureau : 4
Sucker Punch : 3
Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides : 3
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 : 4
The Tourist : 1
Secretariat : 3
Hugo : 2
Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows : 4

Now, arranging them by my preference in ascending order:

The Tourist
Hugo
Tron: Legacy
Sucker Punch
True Grit
Secretariat
Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows
The Adjustment Bureau

So, my number 1 movie of 2011 is:

Tangled

0 comments: