5.17.2012

Sand Volleyball, 0-2, 2-0

A gorgeous night for sand volleyball. The temperature was pleasant, the wind was essentially nonexistent.

It was playoff time. Since we were in last place, we started the evening playing the first place team. We played well, but still got handled fairly easily.

A short rest and on to the second match. I don't know if this was the third or second place team from the season. I'm betting it was the third place team. We got out to an 8-3 lead in the first game and one of their ladies was unable to continue because of a leg cramp, I think. We won that game 11-9, I think, and the next about 11-5.

For the tournament we ended up in third place!

I don't yet know if I'll be playing next season. They're checking with their regular player to see if he's going to be back on the court or not.

0 comments: