2.15.2010

Lunching out: Casa Anita's Mexican Restaurant

Not a bad restaurant.

I ordered their Chimichanga lunch special: chimichanga, rice, beans. With tea, I got out for around $9. That's a pretty good deal.

Chips: pretty good
Green salsa: good
Red salsa: ok. More tomato saucy than I like
Chimichanga: ok. I didn't really like the sauce on it.
Rice: nice terxture and flavor
Beans: weird flavor. Not bad, just weird.

My first time here, and it was moderately busy. The food was a decent price, but the flavor was not my style, so I probably won't be coming back. In the immediate area, I prefer Gabacho's.

2 comments:

restaurants wells said...

The whole family really loves Mexican foods,we love taco and other Mexican foods..If we go out we prefer to eat in a Mexican restaurant.I love to visit Casa Anita so that I could really judge the taste of their foods..

restaurants wells

Anonymous said...

Casa Anita's restaurant,an exact place for all the lovers of Mexican foods..I've heard of this restaurant and my suitor ask me a date in this restaurant but i am to busy at that time..I could not come with him...Well,maybe next time!!!

restaurants near wells