3.19.2008

Ikkyu

Had my demonstration for Ikkyu over the weekend. On the trip back from the seminar, strong hints were made that I'm going to be working my tail off in order to get to Shodan before the end of the year. The requirement for 6 months in grade is seen as the main limiting factor.

I don't know if I'll have to do the demonstration in front of the Technical Board, or just my two usual Senseis. Although, if the local Senseis showed up, it would be 5 members of the technical board. That's the same Senseis who were at the seminar this past weekend.

Anyone want to take some Garuma falls for me?

2 comments:

Patrick Parker said...

Congrats, dude! Time to kick it up a notch.

Pat

uchi deshi said...

I'd take some falls, but I just broke my foot!

6 months? We have to wait a year between 1st kyu and shodan! You're almost ready congratulations!!