2.22.2008

Blast from the past

I received a phone call from a previous business partner the other night. I though it was in response to an email I'd sent him earlier that day, out of the blue. After we got off the phone, a couple of hours later, I receive an email from him saying that he'd called me out of the blue. A weird coincidence.

Anyway, he said he's getting on his feet, business-wise, and will be paying me the money due me in our contract. I really hope he comes through. He said he was mailing off the first check tomorrow, which, with my delay in posting, was yesterday. He also said he hopes to have me completely paid off in May.

This would be a goodness. Should the money go to paying off more of the mortgage, into equipment for the shop, or into savings?

Now, can I get my web work client to pay up? Lord, it's annoying.

0 comments: