4.30.2007

Weekend update

Spent Friday night at the dojo taking pictures. I took some pretty good ones and I'll post them to flickr sometime soon. Worked with a couple of them and added a little spice to the dojo web page.

Watched Deathtrap after getting home from the dojo.

Saturday morning saw us at the seminar for "Legal Aspects of Self-Defense". Small turnout, but a pretty good seminar.

Saturday evening we went to a local Italian restaurant to celebrate some birthdays. at the end of the meal we had a chocolate tasting. We had around 13 chocolates to sample and rate. I'll post the names and the results soon.

Sunday was spent mostly in the yard. I weed-whacked all of the curb edges and then mowed the lawn. I think about 2 or 3 hours all totalled.

Ran some errands and put away the Imperial Star Destroyer Lego set. It's safely ensconced in its box.

Now if only I'd slept well at some point over the weekend.

0 comments: