3.21.2007

Volleyball 1-2, again

Tonight it was 5 on 6. Our opponents had a full complement, some of them had played on our team in the past.

All of the games were close. I know the second game was 21-19 in our favor. I can't remember the other scores.

We were playing fairly well. I was getting some sets that I could work with. I'll guess I had 8-10 kills. I was able to see the blocks and hit around most of them. Mostly cross court hits, just a few down the line when they covered the angles. Most of my kills landed inside the 10 foot line, so I was very pleased.

My passing was cyclical: a few bad passes, then a few good ones. I only played the ball over on one hit once, I think.

We may not have helped our record any, but I had a fun time playing. It's almost always more fun to win, though. Maybe next week.

Light traffic coming home, Taco Bell en route. Start packing for the weekend trip. Whee!

0 comments: