3.31.2018

Aikido Friday Night - 3/30/18 - Wasabi Dojo

Aikido players:

Laura

Ukemi:

I actually went through my complete set of warm-up falls.  It's been several months since I've done the complete set.

Laura did hers, too.

The Walk:

Not tonight.

Releases:

Laura ran through hers.  Probably the best set she's done, especially since she was working with me as her uke.  I'm notoriously difficult to work with.

Techniques:

I uked for 13 and 14.  Those went well.  We then started again at no. 1 from 3-step distance.  She was spot on on her timing when making the change from 1-step.  We made it through no. 7 at 3-step distance.  I was quite pleased.

We also did some work on Merritt Stevens.  We made it up to aikinage.  We'll need some input from Sensei John on some adjustments and tweaks to get the best performance on these.

Commentary:

None of note.

0 comments: