4.26.2010

Discreet assignations

As K. and I were going to be last night, she spotted a truck behaving a little strangely.  It turned around in our driveway and then parked across the street.  It sat there a few minutes before she mentioned it to me.

I took a handy dandy flashlight and did a look see.

The occupant had the accessories in the truck on, but I could not get any good details.

A few minutes later, a teen aged girl came walking down the street.  She made some comment to me that I didn't quite catch and then climbed into the truck.  There seemed to be a minor flurry of activity in the truck before it drove off.

My guess is this neighbor girl was sneaking out of her house to go off with her boyfriend for a while.  I did not stay up to see if/when the couple returned.

0 comments: