5.19.2008

Weekend update

Friday: aikido

Saturday: chilled around the house while Kim was out and about. Our Taurus is a little iffy on the reliability side (i.e., it will die while moving at 55mph and not restart for a while), so I chose to hang out instead of going any where.

Aikido after she was done with her truck-necessary stuff and back at work.

Her parents and I then went to the library to help her close up the Book Sale and get the room clean for the next week.

Then off to Joe's for dinner. I made a pig of myself as I had not eaten much all day.

Sunday: Packed 'em all off for a cruise around the Caribbean for a week. I'm staying home due to a lack on interest in being stuck on a boat for seven days. I did some boat work in high school and I'm terribly interested in doing it again at the moment.

Went to see Redbelt on the way back from dropping them off at the cruise ship. Great movie!

Grilled some hamburgers out for my meals for the week. Mmmmm. I added some onion soup mix and some Dubliner cheese. It gave it a very nice flavor.

Most of Friendswood lost power for about an hour, so I went out and chatted with neighbors down the street. Everyone knew me as soon as I was introduced as "Kim's husband". :D

0 comments: