9.04.2007

Weekend update

A long weekend. Our first in many, many months without any hard and fast commitments.

It was a joy. We didn't really do anything.

I did even less than that, since I'm resting my separated shoulder.

Went by the dojo Friday night to just chat. Then out to dinner with the spouse.

Kim worked on Saturday, so it wasn't really a long weekend for her. I sat around the house, walked the dogs and watched some movies. Dinner at DoubleDave's

Sunday we were lazy again. I watched some U. S. Open tennis while Kim watched the inside of her eyelids.

Monday some more lazing around. Then we met my mom and sister for a small belated b'day celebration. I also solved her internet connection issue. We also went scouting around for a new TV for her. Convinced her not to buy Right Now.

We then dropped by the dojo to get Kim some mat time. I chatted with Sensei Raymond while she and Sensei Randy were on the mat.

0 comments: