9.07.2007

Shoulder update 9/6

Went back to the doc for a follow-up on the separated AC joint. It felt like it was healing well and the x-rays and the doc confirmed my feelings. No surgery necessary to make certain it heals well.

He wants me to baby the shoulder as much as possible until he sees me again in about 3 weeks (I could get an appointment for 10 days or 3 weeks. I chose 3 weeks.). In the sling would be nice, according to the doc, so in the sling I shall try to keep it.

No heavy lifting overheard, etc. I didn't even ask about aikido.

I'm afraid I may run out of movies at the local library at the rate I'm plowing through them.

1 comments:

Kazza said...

Hi Scott,

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I hope your shoulder is well on its way to being mended. I've just been reading a few of your posts and related blogs, very interesting, I'll be popping back.