1.19.2006

A Night at the Dojo

Last night started off with a small crowd: Sensei Tim, Stan (a brown belt) and myself. Two other folks showed up: Keith (I think) a white belt and another guy who's been there each night I've either watched or been on the mat. My name memory is bad.

Did a little stretching and then on to back falls. I spent a good bit of time working on forward rolls to my right and felt some improvement. I've still got a long way to go, but I was quite annoyed after my first night so this is a good development.

Then I did a bunch of work with Sensei on the walk, working on the first 7 of the 11 parts of the pattern. He added some hand motions to the walk for me this time because he wanted me to work on a move with the other white belt.

A good night on the mat. Mentally encouraging.

I don't know if my headaches are related to my forwrd rolls, though. We'll see if they disappear or stick around.

0 comments: