9.28.2016

Aikido Tuesday Night - 9/27/16 - Wasabi Dojo

Aikido players:

 John, Adam, Bao, Tabitha, Willie, Rodrigo, and sydnee (a new student)

Ukemi:

Just the basic slaps, plus a few falls.

The Walk:

Twice

Releases:

Not tonight for me

Techniques:

None for me.

Commentary:

Before class started, John, Adam and I were discussing Aikinage and whether it follows from the 2nd or the 6th release.  During one rep, John's hand popped off from my arm and slammed into the bridge of my nose.  No permanent damage, but 12 hours later I can still feel the impact.

I spent most of the class chatting with the father of two potential students on the sidelines.  I did get in and kibbutz from time to time, and I also got on the mat for the final bit of hand randori after Gabriel (the father) left.

0 comments: