10.01.2013

Blonde Oatmeal Raisin Cookies: a recipe experiment (altered)

This is the second attempt at the recipe I found at Lady Bean .  This is the only recipe I have on my blog, so I thought it was close to what I wanted.  Nope.  I think I know what I searched for last time, and just have to find it again.

Preheat the oven to 350º

1/2 Cup of softened butter
1/4 Cup of brown sugar (previous 1/2 C)
1/2 Cup of white sugar (previous 1/4 C)

Mix

1 egg
1/2 teaspoon of vanilla.

Mix

1 Cup AP flour (previous 3/4C)
1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 Cup milk (previously not in the recipe)

Mix

1-1/2 Cups of oats (quick or old-fashioned oats) (3/4 Cup finely chopped in food processor)
1/2 Cup of raisins.

Mix

Stir until combined.

Chill dough for 1 hour

Drop a tablespoon of batter onto ungreased cookie sheets.


Bake for about 16 minutes

0 comments: