9.05.2020

Tweet summary for the past 3 days

09/05/2020

AIOTD: El Grande Rollerball in Amboyna Burl with gold plated hardware artfire.com/ext/shop/produ… Contact me for twitt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…


09/04/2020

AIOTD: Slimline Pen in Huisache with red hardware artfire.com/ext/shop/produ… Contact me for twitter discount #handmade #artfire #madmoravian


09/04/2020

AIOTD: El Grande Rollerball in Curly Koa with gold plated hardware artfire.com/ext/shop/produ… Contact me for twitter… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…


09/03/2020

AIOTD: Slimline Pen in Pecan with red hardware artfire.com/ext/shop/produ… Contact me for twitter discount #handmade #artfire #madmoravian


09/03/2020

AIOTD: El Grande Rollerball Pen in Bethlehem Olivewood with gold/titanium h/w artfire.com/ext/shop/produ… Contact me f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…


09/02/2020

AIOTD: Slimline Pen in Black Cherry with blue hardware artfire.com/ext/shop/produ… Contact me for twitter discount… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…


09/02/2020

AIOTD: El Grande Fountain Pen in Bees Wing Narra with gold hardware artfire.com/ext/shop/produ… Contact me for twitter… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…


09/01/2020

AIOTD: Slimline Pen in Slippery Elm with blue hardware artfire.com/ext/shop/produ… Contact me for twitter discount… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…


09/01/2020

AIOTD: Cambridge Fountain Pen in Quilted Maple with Sterl Silver and Gold h/w artfire.com/ext/shop/produ… Contact me f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…


08/31/2020

AIOTD: Slimline Pen in Huisache with blue hardware artfire.com/ext/shop/produ… Contact me for twitter discount #handmade #artfire #madmoravian


08/31/2020

AIOTD: Cambridge Rollerball in Amboyna Burl with Sterling Silver and Gold h/w artfire.com/ext/shop/produ… Contact me f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…


08/30/2020

AIOTD: Slimline Pen in Black Walnut with blue hardware artfire.com/ext/shop/produ… Contact me for twitter discount… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…


08/30/2020

AIOTD: Slimline Pen in Texas Ebony with green hardware artfire.com/ext/shop/produ… Contact me for twitter discount… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…


08/30/2020

AIOTD: Cambridge Rollerball in Orange Spalted Maple w/ Silver and Gold h/w artfire.com/ext/shop/produ… Contact me for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…


0 comments: