8.21.2020

Tweet summary for the past 3 days

08/21/2020

AIOTD: Shotgun and 30 Cal. Shell Rollerball in Purple Maple Burl artfire.com/ext/shop/produ… Contact me for twitter di… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…


08/20/2020

AIOTD: key chain with secret compartment Black Limba w Chrome h/w artfire.com/ext/shop/produ… Contact me for twitter d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…


08/20/2020

AIOTD: Cigar style ballpoint pen in Amboyna Burl with satin gold hardware artfire.com/ext/shop/produ… Contact me for t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…


08/19/2020

AIOTD: key chain with secret compartment Red Oak w gold h/w artfire.com/ext/shop/produ… Contact me for twitter discoun… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…


08/19/2020

AIOTD: Cigar style ballpoint pen in Ancient Bog Oak with satin gold hardware artfire.com/ext/shop/produ… Contact me fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…


08/18/2020

AIOTD: Mini Sketch Pencil in Calif Valley Oak with Chrome hardware artfire.com/ext/shop/produ… Contact me for twitter… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…


08/18/2020

AIOTD: Mini Sketch Pencil in Lemonwood with Chrome hardware artfire.com/ext/shop/produ… Contact me for twitter discoun… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…


08/18/2020

AIOTD: Cigar style ballpoint pen in Bethlehem Olivewood w satin gold hardware artfire.com/ext/shop/produ… Contact me f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…


08/17/2020

AIOTD: Mini Sketch Pencil in Black Limba with Chrome hardware artfire.com/ext/shop/produ… Contact me for twitter disco… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…


08/17/2020

AIOTD: Shop Sketch Pencil in Black Limba with Black hardware artfire.com/ext/shop/produ… Contact me for twitter discou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…


08/17/2020

AIOTD: Phoenix Ballpoint pen in Box Elder Burl blue and gold with Chrome hw artfire.com/ext/shop/produ… Contact me for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…


08/16/2020

AIOTD: Shop Sketch Pencil in Redwood Lace with Black hardware artfire.com/ext/shop/produ… Contact me for twitter disco… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…


08/16/2020

AIOTD: Phoenix Ballpoint pen in Desert Ironwood with Chrome hw artfire.com/ext/shop/produ… Contact me for twitter disc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…


08/15/2020

AIOTD: Phoenix Ballpoint pen in Purple Spalted Maple with Chrome hardware artfire.com/ext/shop/produ… Contact me for t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…


0 comments: