6.27.2012

ApolloCon 2012, a trip report

There's not going to be much to report for my time at ApolloCon. I spent 99% of my time helping my wife run the Con Suite. I did put my stuff in the Art Show, and I did buy a couple of pieces in the Art Show but, other than that, I was in the Con Suite.

Thursday

Picked up the U-Haul trailer and loaded it with stuff that been taking up room in our house for months along with food we'd been cooking and freezing for the past six weeks. Drove up to the con, unloaded, and started assembling the Con Suite.

Friday

Up early, start prepping meals. Up late waiting for late nighters to go to bed.

Saturday

Up early, start prepping meals. We got caught unprepared for Saturday lunch crowd and were out of bread around 3 p.m. Up late waiting for late nighters to go to bed.

Sunday

Up early, start prepping meals. Disassembled the Con Suite, managed to get 80% of cleaning done.

Monday

Up early, to finish cleaning and load the trailer. Breakfast at the hotel restaurant, unload the U-Haul at the storage locker, drive home, drop off the U-Haul at U-Haul. Nap. Wake up. Go back to bed.

0 comments: