Pancakes. Head. It’s a thing.
-
Every time I start thinking the NYTimes is getting hip to the internet,
they blow it. Their piece on the omnipresence of images of Obama on the web
started...
Hanegoshi in shiai
-
Here we have a lovely hanegoshi springing hip throw!
Want to discuss this blog post?
Come find me on Facebook at my Mokuren Dojo FB group
______________...
Weather Is Not Always My Friend
-
I woke up badly, late, and with a headache today. The headache was
explained by the severe weather warning announced for my county, and was
somewhat respon...
Oh, look, the Hugo nominations are open...
-
And since that is the case, please allow me to take this opportunity to
mention that my short story "Le Gardien," published in *Tales From a Lone
Star: A F...
Still going strong
-
So my students are beginning to settle into a routine of some
going only to Judo, some only to Aikido, and a select few bouncing back and
forth. ...
Apocalypse And You!
-
As humans, we have a fascination with significant numbers and cycles.
Sometimes, the fascination borders on the morbid. And sometimes it careens
right th...
Tracking Mymom
-
*Mymom has a guilt.*
*"I don't let you play on LiveJournal enough, ConneryBeagle."* That's what
she says.
*Twitter was talking to LiveJournal so at least ...
Mexico
-
Back from Mexico.... and I had a wonderful time. I am glad I got to take a
little time off relaxing. Now at work and home I have to play catch up from
the ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment