7.04.2020

Tweet summary for the past 3 days

07/04/2020

AIOTD: Phoenix Ballpoint in Mesquite with Gold hardware artfire.com/ext/shop/produ… Contact me for twitter discount… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…


07/03/2020

AIOTD: Phoenix Ballpoint in Black Limba with Gold hardware artfire.com/ext/shop/produ… Contact me for twitter discount… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…


07/03/2020

AIOTD: Cigar Pencil with Chrome hardware in Lemonwood artfire.com/ext/shop/produ… Contact me for twitter discount… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…


07/03/2020

AIOTD: Flat Top American Ballpoint Pen Purpleheart artfire.com/ext/shop/produ… Contact me for twitter discount #handmade #artfire #madmoravian


07/02/2020

AIOTD: Churchill Rollerball in Goncalo Alves and Gold hardware artfire.com/ext/shop/produ… Contact me for twitter disc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…


07/02/2020

AIOTD: Cigar Pen with Satin Gold hardware in Bocote artfire.com/ext/shop/produ… Contact me for twitter discount #handmade #artfire #madmoravian


07/02/2020

AIOTD: Phoenix Ballpoint in Goncalo Alves with Chrome hardware artfire.com/ext/shop/produ… Contact me for twitter disc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…


07/02/2020

AIOTD: Phoenix Ballpoint in Ipe with Chrome hardware artfire.com/ext/shop/produ… Contact me for twitter discount… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…


0 comments: